Monday, November 15, 2010

Wild Animal Park: Take One


Last week Maro, Amba and I took our first trip to the Wild Animal Park (or San Diego Zoo Safari Park... blech! ). It was meant to be a quick trip since my hip is still pretty sensitive from my accident, but we ended up having too much fun.

Pictures Taken: November 9th, 2010





Rawr!





















Probably one of my favorite pictures that I've ever taken.







Look at those horns!

WARNING: Giraffe pictures coming!









Second favorite!


Foodies time!


Amber and her Condor Penny with the Condor statue on the way to the Condor's Nest!


The rare, elusive, yet stunning, Amber Condor!


The comical Savanah Condor!


Regular condors


Overview of the park from the Condor's Nest






Amba at the end of our journey






No comments: