Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Eve

My NYE was spent mostly with Cal and Nessie. I took Cal to the field at the middle school so he could run around and play and I could get some action shots of him jumping and being a fruit. I brought back him back again when Nessie came around so we could try her camera out. I ended up taking a crapton of pictures, like always, but I'm getting better at weeding out the less-than-spectacular ones (not that any or OMGAMAZING, but it's better than keeping 300+ pictures everyday )

Here are some of my favorites:












Aaaaaand a few gifs!








Later on after I did some light shopping, Amba and I went to Cafe Coyote to GET OUR DRINK ONNNNNN

Just kidding. We just went for awesome (FREE) food. I wish I had taken a picture of my plate, it was monstrous.







Omggg it was gooood. And they gave us little party favor things. WIN WIN!!!


No comments: