Monday, May 9, 2011

YO MOMMA

Today was Mother's Day, yaaaay! Happy Mother's Day to the moms and single dads out there (like mine) who have sacrificed their body and mental state for their not-always-so-wonderful children.

I had the day off and Maro was sweet enough to come on over with balloons and chocolate and just niceness galore. I've been pretty down lately, haven't been feeling myself, but I felt a lot better at the end of the day.

I made pancakes for breakfast and I will only eat chocolate chip pancakes. Everything else is hell haha unless I'm out at IHOP or something. Whatevs.

Along with the chocolate chips, Maro had bought me some chocolate marshmallow/caramel marshmallow "eggs" so I put one in the middle and OH. MY. WORD.





It might look kinda messy/gross but that oozing mess in the middle is chocolate, caramel and marshmallow... so **** you! Haha it was amazinggggg. I only had one otherwise I would have felt like a fatty (*snort* like one wasn't too much) and tossed in some fruit so I wasn't scrambling for more diabetus pancakes.

Yum.

* * * * * * *

Sadly, I lost one of my friends today. I'm going to miss Lobo but he was a strroooonnggg kitty and I think the most affectionate cat I've ever met. Glad I could be a human friend for him for many years of his life. Love you, Lobo.

No comments: