Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I've got a lovely bunch of...

pine cones! Dee da lee dee. There they are hanging in my treeeeeee.

Yesterday, Monday, was my day off and I like to do something productive throughout the day. I've been doing good so far. Have a little routine and whatnot for laundry and cleaning my room/the house/the yard.

It was actually when I was in the yard yesterday I came across my project of the day.

Sometime last year, Maro and I were walking Cal and I got the idea to pick up some stray pine cones I saw around the neighborhood. When we got home, I don't know how it came about, but before I knew it I had fashioned the pine cones into little bird-feeders by coating them in seed.

Well, only one pine cone was left in the tree so I brought it down for a makeover.















Only took about 15 minutes but meh. There's lots of wild little fluttering... things around my house. I guess they fly by to make friends with my grandfather's birds. Noisy punks.

No comments: