Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It Happens

Yeah, I took a bit of time off right after autumn started. A lot of things when on in those next few weeks and then school started to catch up with me. I didn’t do too bad, actually. Stayed on top of deadlines and turned everything in on time if not early.

However, I know this semester was a real breeze and next semester will likely kick my ass. Crying face

One of the courses I took was web design on Dreamweaver which I went in reluctant to try but now, I loooooooove it! Head over heels for it, really. I can’t get enough of coding and all that and how it makes the six years I did of hand-coding seem like utter misery. Which it was, truly, but I loved it nontheless.

I think that’s what I’ll end up doing with this g. I’ll incorporate it into a personal site for myself sometime in the near future.

Christmas is coming up and I feel I did fairly well with what little money I had. I’m very excited to give my dad his present which I’ll upload pictures of. It’s a hand-stitched and bound, 200-page journal with 13 or so question prompts. It has a camo cover with pine and wood bark end papers on the inside. Not that hard to make but definitely sticky. Very sticky. Rolling on the floor laughing

Anyhoo, I’ll try updating this more often over the next month or so. Main reason I haven’t been aside from school and shit is this thing called OhLife I’ve signed up for which is an email that you reply to and it logs it for you. Simple and effective considering sometimes I don’t feel like writing much but it’s no excuse. I’ll step it back up. Angel

No comments: